How To Bypass Activation Lock Without Previous Owner
If you don’t have the previous owner’s information, you can try contacting Apple to see if they can help you remove the Activation Lock. If you have proof of purchase, they may be able to help. Otherwise, you can try contacting the original retailer or carrier to see if they can help.
There are also a few online services that claim to be able to bypass Activation Lock, but we can’t vouch for their safety or effectiveness. Use them at your own risk.
Can apple remove activation lock without previous owner?
According to Apple, if you don’t have the previous owner’s Apple ID or password, you won’t be able to turn off Activation Lock or remove a device from a previous owner’s account. If you’re unable to get in touch with the previous owner or you can’t reset the Apple ID password, your only recourse is to reach out to Apple Support.
Does a factory reset remove activation lock?
A factory reset does not remove activation lock from an iOS device. Activation lock is a security measure that requires the user to enter their Apple ID and password in order to use the device, even after a factory reset. This is to prevent someone from stealing your device and using it without your permission. If you forget your Apple ID or password, you can visit Apple’s website to recover it.
How do I remove the activation lock of a deceased person?
- On your computer, open iTunes. You should see a message that says “There is a problem with the iPhone that requires it to be updated or restored.” Click Update.
- After the update completes, click Restore.
- iTunes will download the iOS software file and restore your iPhone.
- When your iPhone has been restored, it will restart and you’ll see the “Hello” screen. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your iPhone.
How do I remove previous owner’s Apple ID from an iPhone?
If you’re using iOS 11 or later and you know your previous owner’s Apple ID and password, you can remove the previous owner’s Apple ID from your iPhone. If you don’t know your previous owner’s Apple ID or password, you can use Recovery Mode to erase your device.
- Tap Settings > General > [your name].
- Scroll down and tap Sign Out.
- Enter your Apple ID password and tap Turn Off.
- Tap Sign In with a different Apple ID.
- Enter the Apple ID and password for the new owner.
If you can’t remove the previous owner’s Apple ID from your iPhone, you can use Recovery Mode to erase your device. This will also remove the previous owner’s Apple ID.
Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes.
- On an iPhone 8 or later: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until your iPhone goes into recovery mode.
- On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery mode screen.
How do I factory reset my iPhone when it says locked to owner?
If your iPhone is locked to the owner and you can’t seem to remember the password, don’t fret! There are a few ways you can factory reset your iPhone without having to enter the password.
One way is to use iCloud. If you have an iCloud account associated with your iPhone, you can use it to reset your device. Simply go to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone. From there, you can select “Erase iPhone” and confirm your action.
Another way is to use iTunes. If you have synced your iPhone with iTunes, you can use it to reset your device. Connect your iPhone to the computer and open iTunes. Select your iPhone from the list of devices and click “Restore iPhone.” Confirm your action and wait for the process to finish.
If you can’t remember your password and don’t have an iCloud or iTunes account associated with your iPhone, you can still factory reset your device. Simply put your iPhone into recovery mode and connect it to a computer. Once it’s in recovery mode, you can use iTunes to restore your iPhone.
No matter which method you use, factory resetting your iPhone will erase all of your data and settings. So be sure to back up your data before you proceed.
What proof does Apple remove activation lock?
According to Apple, activation lock is a security measure that is designed to keep your iPhone or iPad safe in the event that it is lost or stolen. If you have activation lock turned on and you lose your device, anyone who finds it will not be able to use it or access any of your personal data. In order to turn off activation lock, you need to enter your Apple ID and password. If you can’t remember your password, you can reset it using the steps outlined on Apple’s website.
What if I forgot my Apple ID and password for activation lock?
If you have an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 7 or later, and you know your Apple ID and password, you can use iCloud to restore your device. This will erase all of the data on your device, so be sure to backup your device before you begin.
- Go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click “All Devices” at the top of your browser window.
- Select the device you want to erase.
- Enter your Apple ID password.
Once your device has been erased, you can restore it from an iCloud backup.
If you can’t remember your password, you can reset it using the Apple ID account page.
- Go to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID.
- If you have an email address associated with your Apple ID, you can choose to reset your password by email.
How much does it cost for apple to remove activation lock?
There is no set cost for Apple to remove activation lock from an iPhone, as the process may vary depending on the situation. However, it is generally recommended that users contact Apple Support for assistance with this issue, as they will be able to help troubleshoot and resolve the problem.
How do I remove Apple Watch activation lock from previous owner?
- Get the previous owner’s Apple ID and password.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Enter the previous owner’s Apple ID and password when prompted.
- Follow the instructions to erase the device and remove activation lock.
- Once the device has been erased, you can now pair it with your own iPhone and use it as normal.
How do I remove activation lock on Apple watch without previous owner Reddit?
If you can’t contact the previous owner or you don’t have their information, you may be able to bypass the Activation Lock by taking the watch to an Apple Store. The Apple Store will be able to help you if you are the rightful owner of the watch. If you are not the rightful owner, the Apple Store will not be able to help you bypass the Activation Lock.
There are a few ways that you can bypass Activation Lock without the previous owner, but they may not be entirely legal. You can use a jailbreak to bypass the Activation Lock, but this will void your warranty. You can also try to find the owner and ask them to remove the lock for you, but this may not be possible. The best way to bypass Activation Lock is to use a professional service that can do it for you legally and safely.